Photo by @fossil_castle #livefolk
Stunning Oil Painting On Canvas By Leonid Afremov
Disney’s tribute to Robin Williams at the end of Aladdin.
That’s… actually really beautiful. Well done, Disney.
I actually watched Aladdin on Disney Channel a few days ago and not only did they show this image at the end of the film but they showed the entire movie completely commercial free. That’s how much they appreciated him.
Well done Disney, well done.
Now that’s some grade A respect from Disney right there.
They played it four times last weekend for his tribute.
when i went out to go see Maleficent, when i saw this fairy
I was like “Haha that looks like Umbridge”
and then she changed into a human
And I was like “HOLY SHIT THAT IS UMBRIDGE!!111!”
and a couple rows behind me, I heard someone say “You must not tell lies” and I lost it
SHES THE "PINK" ONE
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
I honestly love this video and song but for some unknown reason the whole point has flown right over people’s heads.
My fav hate comments on this video
- Well I don’t expect much from this artist…. Her early career was okay maybe even good. However this video has everything that is wrong with this so called “pop” culture. Twerking, leggings, repetitive garbage lyrics, oh and Taylor swift. Sigh where do I sign to get the brain cells I lost watching this back.
- Just one more proof that if Taylor had no dating history she would have no career.
- Okay, here’s what gets me about this racist hoe bitch claiming to have a “medical conditional” that makes her naturally scared shitless of Black people. The hoe bitch is allergic to Black people, BUT like your typical Crackkka, she sure as hell doesn’t have a problem with co-opting (STEALING) the music stylings of Black people. Last time I checked, Pharrell Williams is Black. “Shake It Off” is nothing more than a cheesy, shitty, BLATANT RIP-OFF of his hit song, “Happy”.
Swift is a perfect example as to why I have much contempt and hatred toward most White people / Crackkkas. They constantly look for a reason to berate, demean, and otherwise dehumanize people of color, but have no problem with shamelessly stealing, exploiting, and profiting from their uniquely creative gene pools.
FUCK SWIFT AND THE REST OF THE IGNORANT ASS WHITE FOLKS /CRACKKKAS OF HER ILKKK (ICKKK)! I already know that I stand alone in my position. The Souled Out Garden Variety Niggas that compromised most the global population will STILL continue to worship, adore, and emulate them… while financially supporting their racist / DELUSIONALLY “White supremacist” kkkareers. A-fuckin’-mazing to be stuck on stupid that damn deep… as if it’s the natural thing to do. Fortunately, that’s NOT all of us. Sure as hell is NOT ME!
And My Personal Favorite:
- She is so fucking ugly and a whore. She complains how she got her heart broken so many times. You know why? You give it to him too fast then they take advantage and leave you like the whore you are. “Fuck all the skinny bitches in the club” #QueenNicki Plus this song is so garbage it stinks.
My fav love comments on this video
- Am I the only one who thinks it’s hilariously ironic how she’s getting so much hate for this video when the entire concept of it is that she doesn’t care about the hate and she’ll just keep doing her thing? It’s so sad so many people straight up do not understand this video.
- Everyone is bitching about how Taylor “is on the Miley train to stupidity.” You obviously don’t get the point of the video which shows all different styles of dance and the appreciation for them. Her “shaking it out” is her dancing to all styles of dance and showing that each style should be respected because, in the end, they are all just dancing. The twerking part was just another style she happened to show. Anyone who can’t see that is the stupid one, not her. I’m not a Taylor fan as I barely even like her music, (I like this song and that’s about it..) so I’m not defending her out of pure fan-ism or whatever term you would like to use.
- (sorry for the length) I must say that this is by far one of the best messages I have heard from a young artist. I’m not too much older than Swift (only a few months) and for a while I wasn’t a big fan, mainly because of a deep-seated jealousy that she was out there singing to the world, while I stuck to studying music in college, having to compete with other singers who were just as jealous and lacking in self-confidence. I know what she means by “haters gonna hate” because I hated her for having the chance that I never got, and I know people hated me for just being potential competition (seriously, singers can be very competitive). I mean, you should hear some of the music majors out there talk about popular music. Sometimes their condemning comments are justified by auto-tune and the stereotypical 6-4-5-1 chord progressions (and every variation there of), but a lot of the times its jealousy. In this video, I don’t see the slutty, racist, country-gone-pop diva everyone is claiming her to be. I see a girl making a statement. And that statement is that no matter what people are going to say, you should do what you do, and when it comes to people’s judgments, shake them off. Her “appropriation” of black culture, and the twerking, she’s not using them as an accessory, but rather daring the haters to do what they do best, because she knows its a big issue lately, and several singers have gotten into trouble by crossing cultural barriers. She and the people who put together this video knew exactly what they were doing. But the best part, while she is exploring the various dance and culture forms, Taylor remains her goofy, klutzy, fun-loving self. And that, I think, is why this is such a genuine song. Keep it up, Taylor!
- All the people leaving comments saying she can’t dance and this video and song is stupid etc., let me clear it up for you. I am not a Taylor fan, but I understand what she is trying to do with this video. Notice how every scene features a different group of talented dancers with Taylor awkwardly mixed in when she obviously doesn’t belong there. She tries, but it doesn’t work, as we can all see. She couldn’t do the ballet, interpretive, break, or any of the other specific dance types there. But, in the last scene, when everyone is doing their own thing, she blends right in. This is giving us the message that she does her best when she’s doing what’s right for her, and anyone that says it’s wrong will be “shaken off”. I think it sends a positive message that we should do our own thing and not get stuck in one particular group, especially if we don’t belong there. I applaud you Taylor, I think you did something right with video. Well done.
No more excuses.
I will forever reblog this
It’s sort of horrifying that we all know what they’re talking about without them really saying it.. that it’s become that much of a norm in our society that we just know.
She is using professional dancers to show it is a form of dancing that should be respected, and should not be misused like many artist are doing in today’s videos. Just as she showed with ballet, pop and locking, jazz, cheerleading, street dancing, they are all forms of dance that should be…